Monday, December 9, 2013

Tissue Tape Tag #1

Hey there Crafties,

Finally getting around to getting my challenge on!  Today is a tag for Lawnscaping Challenge #71:  Tags and Treat Bags.  I totally need to get some tags made, so this was great timing!


I'm combining this challenge with Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge:  Tissue!  I'm using tissue tape on my tags!  Woo-Hoo!

Love how it turned out!  I inked up the base of a white tag with some Vintage Photo distress ink.  Then I added some red/white striped tissue tape to one edge and inked it up.  Then I stamped with my awesome new Inkadinkado Christmas Postcard wood stamp, making sure "Merry Christmas" was showcased.  Santa's face is actually part of the tissue tape from my Cavallini Vintage Christmas tissue tape (the bottom one in the picture).  And I put a couple piece of my green snowflake tissue tape to add a pop of color.  Went over it all again with my Vintage Photo distress ink and voila!



I've got a few more variations of tags and tissue tape I'll be posting over the next several days.

Until then, go get your craft on!
--Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how totally fun and love the added washi tape.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! What a wonderful way to use that tissue tape. I personally love the postal theme. Thank you for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. I hope you'll have time to join us this week too. Happy Holidays! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete