Friday, December 6, 2013

Best. Fudge. Ever.

I normally don't brag on my cooking/baking, because generally it's gross.  But this fudge!  Oh my!  I only make it at Christmas and it's a huge hit and anxiously awaited for each year by family.  So glad when I found the recipe online to link you all to HERE because I certainly didn't want to write it out.  I originally came by it from a Holiday Cookbook from way back when which I've since gotten rid of, but kept this one recipe from it. 


It normally takes me right up until close to Christmas to make a batch, but this year I'm ahead of schedule because I wanted to get some sent to my brother and mother, which means a trip to the post office.  And since I don't want to be anywhere near a post office the closer to Christmas it gets, I got it made yesterday and shipped today (in the rain with 2 kids in tow, one being a fussy, coughy, snotty baby--ugh!).  Glad that's taken care of!


So be on the lookout for your fudge, mom and brother!  Should be there on Monday! :)

Merry Christmas!
--Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment