Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yarn Valentine's Wreath

So yeah, I'm pretty obsessed with heart wreaths right now!  I still have my large felt heart wreath from a couple years ago...

And then there are the 2 most recent ones I blogged about; the smaller felt heart wreath (to the left of the big one in the pic below)...

and a small hot pink one...



And I had one more heart form to do and I went with yarn this time around!

It was a little blah, so I was trying to figure out a way to add a little life to it and noticed this burlap ribbon sitting around that I've been dying to use.  So I wrapped it diagonally and made a burlap rose to add to it.

I am really loving the combo of red and burlap for Valentine's colors!  And even Christmas would be fabulous too!  Yep, already thinking about Christmas decorating! :)

Go get your craft on!
--Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment