Wednesday, January 20, 2016

CAS Valentine Cards

Happy Wednesday!

We're having our first snow of the winter today!  It started out as big, wet, fluffy flakes of goodness.  I just love that kind of snow!  Lucky for me, my husband's work got canceled so he's home to help out with the kids, so it's like a day off for me!  Which means a little extra time in my day to blog again!  Yay!

You get 2 cards today in celebration of our snow day!  And I'm going all CAS (Clean and Simple) on you again today!

Had to use my Martha Stewart Branch punch again to make this adorable heart wreath.  I used various pinks and reds in my cardstock stash for the branch colors.


You can't get any simpler than this second card.  A piece of twine, a mini clothespin, a heart and a stamped sentiment!  Too easy, right?


I'm off to enjoy my semi-day off and go make some more cards!

Go get YOUR craft on!
--Cheryl

SUPPLIES USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment