Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Valentine Wreath Card

Hello Crafty Peeps!

I'm super excited to be back to blogging!  I'm not sure how consistent I'll be or how long I can keep it going, but I'm going to take advantage of "being in the mood to blog" while it's here!

This week I've got some Valentine-themed cards to share with you.  If you know my card-making style at all, you'll know I'm a little on the "fussy" side when it comes to my cards.  I like a lot of detail and to have empty space on a card just plain hurts!

But with the new year, I've not only cleaned out my house (a post about how I went "KonMari" on my house will be in your future), but I've cleaned up the way I make cards.  It's a style that's been around for a while that I've always had a hard time embracing.  But it seems it has come quite naturally and easily with the new, clean air I breathe!

So today I start you off with my first Clean and Simple (CAS) card...a heart-speckled Valentine wreath!

I discovered the Martha Stewart Branch punch at my mom's last month when I was visiting her, and I fell in love with it.  You can do so many different things with it.  Just "Pinterest" cards made with branch punch and see all the cool stuff you can do with it!

The embossed hearts across the bottom are from the "Adorning Accents" embossing folder set from Stampin' Up, but it is no longer available, so it's not in the list of supplies below.

I love all the white with just a pop of red.  So elegant!

Hope this inspires you to go make some Valentines!

Get your craft on!
--Cheryl

SUPPLIES USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment