Monday, January 25, 2016

You Rock!

I like it when I can come up with a great "guy" card.  They're so hard for me!  This one is super versatile too; it can be for a birthday, Father's Day, or "just because!"

And when I say I "came up with" a card idea....I mean I looked on Pinterest and copied someone else's idea! :)

Whenever I get a Stampin' Up! stamp set, it's fun to go to Pinterest and type in the name of the set in the search field and then see all the different ways you can use your stamps...ways you might not have thought of before.

So here's my card using the "Skating By" stamp set from SU.


I popped the guitar off the page using some craft foam tape.


I think I might make a few more of these as I do have some guitar lovers in my family who totally rock!

Go get your craft on!
--Cheryl

SUPPLIES USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment