Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Bible Art Journal Entry - Love This Way

First Corinthians 13 was one of the first chapters of the Bible I memorized (thanks to being a Missionette).  My pastor is preaching through 1 Corinthians and came to chapter 13 a few weeks back and I knew I wanted to save room in the margins for some art work, but still needed to take notes, so I squeezed them in where I could.


In this chapter, God tells us how we are to love one another.  Basically it's telling us how to be a Christian!

It's a great passage to meditate on...especially on those days when it's especially hard to display love in this way!


I just used my Stampin' Up! heart punch on a few different shades of red cardstock paper, an arrow sticker, and letter stickers.  I topped (and bottomed) it off with some heart washi tape and that's it!

Love Never Ends!
--Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment