Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mum's The Word

I'm really loving mummies and I've found 2 different mummy cards that I love.  The first one is from the Deeply Rooted Life blog.  I love how she gave different costumes to her owl!  The mummy was my favorite.  Here's my take, based on the supplies I had on hand (no gauze, in other words).
Here's a close-up of my mummy owl:
After seeing this I realized how awful he looked, got in my car (with my 3 y/o in tow) and went to Target for some gauze!  How's this?

Here's a close-up of the little fellah:
 Anywho, my next card was inspired by one I saw on someone's blog and can't find now. :(  It's super cute and simple!  Just tear, distress and glue!
Pardon my finger in the picture.  I was outside trying to get some good light and it was windy! :)


Happy Crafting!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment