Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Nativity Cards

I've got a tin full of handmade Christmas cards in envelopes, addressed and ready to go.  Thirty to be exact.  Every card is different!  So, I wanted to do this post to prove I CAN make more than one card with the same design.  I get teased by a certain person, not mentioning any names (Aunt Donna), about never making "duplicates."  I needed to make 5 cards for the Elders/Deacons in our church and I waited until the night before I wanted to hand them out to make them, so I decided to mass produce.  If you call 5 cards mass producing! :)

I went with the Nativity theme that I made with my 2 QuicKutz dies, the Stable and the Manger
The stamp is one that I've had for a long time.  I believe I got it at Hobby Lobby a few years back.
The first time I pieced together the stable and manger, it was a little tedious.  I used a glue stick.  This time I got smart and ran each little piece through my Xyron Create-a-Sticker.  Yep, I'm a genius!  Made it so much quicker and easier!!  That thing is becoming my new best friend!
Hope you all have a great day!  Go get your craft on!!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment