Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentine's Wall Art!

Happy Weekend!

I decided to make a Valentine of my Valentine, my daughter!  I took an APT (Artist Printers Tray)...
...and decorated it up with some wallet size photos of my daughter from a couple different recent photo shoots and some paper and accessories from Echo Park's Be Mine Collection and Voila!
Anything that could fit through my Xyron Create-A-Sticker X and 5-inch machine were run through them for quick, easy and stay-put forever adhesive!

 And some close-ups:
Isn't she adorable?! :)

Here's an experiment I tried because I have had this piece of canvas hanging around for a while and have been dying to use it...but not sure what to do with it.  So this is what I came up with:
Again, this is all from Echo Park's Be Mine Collection (except for the 2 black flowers...those I've had sitting around for a while).
Now go get your craft on!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment